In the Safavid historical architecture, symmetric patterns occur in a variety of forms and consist mainly of geometric tiles, colored glasses and mirror works. It is believed that decoration in mosques and mausoleums in that period are created in a way to lead the viewer to an understanding of the underlying reality rather than just being decorative.
- 100% Handmade & Hand-painted patterns
- Dimensions: 27 x17 x6 centimeters.
- Interior lining and one slip pocket.
- Closes with magnetic closure.
- Two layered leather handles.
- Shipping Weight: 200 grams